For rate information, please contact us or call us at (208) 628-4279. We would love to talk to you!
Please feel free to start your stay with us on our reservations page here. However, we only make “actual” reservations by phone. Please call: (208) 628-4279
To see our photo gallery, click here.
Find out what happens in the Salmon River Canyon here.
All motel rooms overlook the main Salmon River with a beautiful full view of one of the best steelhead/salmon and fly fishing holes on the river. Enjoy your morning coffee from your deck or our stunning gazebo. Enjoy a nice scenic soak in our hot tub on the river. All rooms are river accessible, and very spacious, clean & personable with a great selection of books and pictures. Our secluded 9 room Inn along with our community kitchen|dining room are the perfect group gathering destination. Whether a girls weekend getaway, the guys fishing/hunting trip, business retreat, family reunion, or quaint outdoor wedding, you are welcome to covert our Inn into your private Lodge! We are pet friendly so feel free to bring your well-mannered fury friends. We have fun for the whole family!
Room Amenities Include:
- Five rooms have complete kitchens, including refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee.
- These rooms are equipped with a single queen bed.
- The five first-level rooms have a small refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker.
- There are two queen beds in each room. Perfect for the larger family.
- All rooms have satellite TV service.
- Long distance phone service.
- WiFi Internet access.
- Heat/air conditioning.
Lodging Amenities Include:
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Gazebo on the main Salmon River.
- ‘TRAEGER BBQ’ s are provided for customers to use when entertaining themselves, family, or friends.
- Two bike pads for motorcycles.
- There are also tables and chairs in numerous shaded areas overlooking the beautiful and serene Salmon River.
- A complete “continental breakfast” is available for guest at no additional charge.
- Community kitchen|dining room equipped with everything you need to prepare any size tasty meal.
- Family room with large screen TV.
- There are many fun “surprises” included in the landscaping of the flower and annual plant beds. We have many breath-taking vistas right from the Inn property.
The owners believe that anyone who stays at the Steelhead Inn is a “personnel guest” and are always treated as such. Kenn and Nancy love to spend time sharing life’s experiences with all of their many guests. Our light is always on for you!
12212 Hwy 95 South
Lucile, Idaho 83542